DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

TV Tray Game Day

What's going on everyone!?

I was finally able to get some pics uploaded thanks to my lovely wife! Tonight was a sort of "TV Tray Game Day" since we did so much running around all day with appointments and all that fun stuff. We were(and I still am) exhausted so I decided on two very simple games that we know by heart that don't take long and are fun to play.

There are also a lot of other games that fill this category but I honestly grabbed the two closest ones I could find since my mint tin games are in the car, lol.

First up was Kings in the Corner which is a fun little game and I have to say, it will be hitting the table more this year as it's a blast to play! Some how I ended up winning this game which is a complete surprise to me.





Although, before I could get TOO comfortable with winning, my lovely wife KILLED me in a game of Star Realms! It was a fun game, and like with most, one that I thought was going in my favor but we already know how that turned out, lol!


As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment