DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Old is just as good!

What's going on everyone!?

Today for the 2x Game a Day Challenge I decided to play some games that show a little age to them but are still great family games!

First up was Kings in the Corner. Admittadly I had never heard of this one but my wife used to play it as a child. After a quick telling of the basics we were off and playing. I don't know if she was just being nice or what but I ended up winning 2 out of 3 gams right off the bat!


Next up was another thrift store find and yet another game I had not played. I played this one solo though because the baby had woken up after a long nap and was very hungry!

By the time it was over I did progressively worse in each game going from 27 to 25 to 23 for the last game. It's a fun little time killer but other than playing it in a pinch I don't know how much it'll hit the table.


As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment