DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, February 9, 2018

Go Sports!

What's going on everyone!?

Today for the 2x Game a Day Challenge I picked out two sports themed games since it was just going to be dear ol' pops and I.


First up was a "vintage" baseball game that I had picked up sometime last year I think it was. It was a very fun time playing it surprisingly enough and dear ol' dad won the game 8 - 12.


Next up was a vintage football game that I have the pleasure of owning. An original from 1979 and still in pretty good shape. This game was a real nail biter though! In the end dear ol' pops won this one as well but by only ONE point by the time the last quarter ended with the score being 20 - 21!



As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment