DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Saturday, February 10, 2018

FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!

 What's going on everyone!?

Today for the 2x Game a Day Challenge I got to play yet another one of my favorites, FLASH POINT: Fire Rescue! It was a great time and we actually had FOUR players for the first time ever with this game!

After some awesome teamwork and great leadership by my lovely wife we were able to rescue all POI's that we needed to and had NO CASUALTIES! :D


Next up, everyone vanished like they've been doing after the first game for what seems like the entire year so I just decided to play some Star Realms online with a random player.


I'm happy to report that I got my first win for the year! LOL!


As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment