DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, January 5, 2018

Robbers and Trains!

What's going on everyone!?

Today for the "GaD" Challenge my lovely wife, dear ol' pops and I played Carcassonne and later on dear ol' pops and I played The Last Spike.




Carcassonne was a great time spent with them and I just LOVE playing this one and love the strategic element to the game so it was a win/win for sure!



After that my lovely wife had to get to bed so dear ol' pops and I played a 2 player game of The Last Spike which ended up being an amazing gaming session!




As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim



2 comments:

  1. How in the world do you manage to find the time to read/understand the instructions AND play so many games!? It takes me most of one day just to figure out the directions for a single board game! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following along! It's not easy but it keeps me busy. Now with an infant it's kinda rough but I'm still going, lol!

      Delete