DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Dragons Loot!

What's going on everyone!?

Today was a great day and a good day for gaming! Unfortunately, our refridgerator stopped working so we had to get a replacement from the landlord asap. This lead to a quick dinner and a long evening.

Because of this there wasn't much time to play a hearty game this evening like I had planned so I opted for two small box games with a dragon theme!




First up was Munchkin Loot Letter, a very quick game to get us in the gaming mindset. After 3 tense rounds, surprisingly, I won 2 out of 3!




Next up was Dragon Slayer Dice Game and the dragons were NOT very nice to me, lol. As the game went on my beutiful daughter took a massive lead and ended up winning the game! I couldn't be more proud of her!



Even small box games can fit in for even the busiest of gamers! I can't wait to show you more of them as the time goes on. :)

As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment