DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Secret Santa!

This is  my secret santa gift to one lucky person but if you don't want to take your chances I'm thinking of taking pre-orders for 4 - 5 more to be made.

The reason for pre-orders is so that I can gather enough supplies to make these myself. They fit TIGHT in a medium flat rate box and just about perfect in a large flat rate box which I can also fit at least 3 in should someone want to order more than one but save on shipping.

Price is $50 via paypal upfront and then the price of shipping once I send you a confirmation number. Unfortunately these are going to be in the USA only for the time being.

If this is something that interests you, feel free to contact me and let me know. As soon as I hit 4 or 5 interested buyers I'll start a page for it in etsy so you can pre-order. :)

Happy Holidays!




















  



As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment