DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Winter is... Here...

What's going on everyone!? Today was a great day. We came over to dear ol' pop's place for gift exchange and to spend the night since my lovely wife has to work Christmas Eve and Christmas day. I didn't bring any games with us because I figured we could all play Ticket To Ride Mobile on our tablets and phones together.

Unfortunately dear ol'pops forgot his tablet at our house so although we still could have done pass and play we didn't.

Instead I conveniently opened up the Game of thrones collectors edition of Monopoly so we played that this evening!

It was a great time and although a lot of people loathe Monopoly I had a wonderful time with family playing the game. And it didn't take 8 hours to play either, lol! :P

If I can figure out how to attach pictures using the blogger app I'll put them on here. If not, I'll be sure to add them ASAP.

As always thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment