DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

The countdown begins!!!

What's going on everyone!? After a great micro 1 night vacation over dear ol' pop's place we're back home and ready for bed lol.

Well I never even considered this day but it's actually a pretty big day. Today marks the 10 day countdown for the "Game a Day" challenge. That's right, in just 10 days I will have successfully completed my new years resolutions to play at least one game every day this year as well as use the time to get closer to my family!

So today for the game a day my beautiful daughter picked Garbage Day by Mayday Games. So my lovely wife, beautiful daughter and I started stacking cards and seeing who would be King (or Queen) of the Garbage Heap, lol!

Turns out after a great game my lovely wife ended up winning! It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to play it again.


Here are some pics from tonight's session:







As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment