DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Monday, December 12, 2016

Snakes and Dungeons

What's going on everyone!? Today for the game a day challenge my lovely wife, beautiful daughter and I played a couple of games. First up, my daughter picked out Hisss. Why? Well, juvenile sure but also entertaining and not all all out bad time of luck.

Next I thought I'd try out Shadowscape with them and see how they took to it. Thankfully, they were open to play it which can mean the difference between a difficult session and a fun one.

After a couple of rounds they new exactly what they were doing and we had one heck of a time for the evening!


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:













As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment