DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Not for me...

What's going on everyone!? Today for the game a day challenge my lovely wife, beautiful daughter, dear ol' pops and I played a game I've never played called Tripoley. It's a game that combines the card games Hearts, Poker and Michigan Rummy... and it takes FOREVER.

Now to be fair, growing up I've played my fair share of card games but that was long ago before I ever knew about the board and card games that we have now. Those games were fun back then and even once in a while now but that's about it.

This game seems to be fun at first but then just kind of DRAGS on. I have to say that this is one of those games that although I'm happy to have had the experience to learn and play with my family I don't think I'll be playing ever again or at least for a long while..lol.

ANYWAY... I'm happy to say that my beautiful daughter ended up beating us all!!!









Here are a few pics from tonight's session:









As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment