DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Fantastic Fighting!

I hope everyone has been having a wonderful Christmas Day filled with tons of games and laughter.

Today for the game a day challenge my lovely wife, dear ol' pops and I played a great new game from White Wizard Games called Hero Realms! It was a blast of a game to play and was a pleasure dealing damage between the three of us!

In the end it was my lovely wife who fearlessly took out both my champions as well as dear ol' pop's.

On top of that I also spent the lonely part of the day with my beautiful daughter watching It's a Wonderful Life as well as Elf and of course A Christmas Story while my lovely wife was at work.

On top of that I felt the need to paint one of the Leg Lamp minis I've got from the horrid Christmas Story Board Game.


Here are a few pics from today:

















No comments:

Post a Comment