DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, November 18, 2016

Scales, Feathers and BLOOD!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the Game a Day challenge my lovely wife, dear ol' pops and I played a great game from Devir called Dragons and Chickens! Now I know what you might be thinking... "Ok, Tim. Where does blood come into all of this?". Keep reading on, lol...

So as we started the game it was very clear that this is one of those games you just can't help but smile while playing. It's silly, fun, fast, exciting and refreshing. As we were playing round after round(Don't worry, a round is just what I'm referring to all of us taking turns simultaneously) we're grabbing cards, the treasure chest or placing our hands on the shield.

As we get closer to the end of the game, probably 3 or 4 rounds left, I QUICKLY grab for the treasure chest when I notice all treasures were equal amounts! Not only did I notice this but so did my lovely wife, probably .002 seconds after me... and when my hand met the treasure chest, her hand came FLYING in there as well and was out for blood!

Sadly for her, I ended up getting it. Unfortunately for myself though, I ended up getting it! When I looked down at my hand to see why I felt a slight stinging feeling on the top of it, there. it. was.

For the FIRST time this year blood had been drawn at the game table! It was a scary situation as I thought I was going to bleed out or something. All at the cost of winning the game... Shew, some reward!

I'll leave the rest up to pics to show you. ;)


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:






So as you can see, she seemed to have cut my hand off! I guess it's a proper punishment for trying to steal treasure but sheesh! I may have to get stitches for this thing cause it hurts! :P

(Ok, obviously I just kidding around. I just wanted to throw that out there just in case, lol.)


As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! Oh and check this game out while you're at it, it's a delight to play! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment