DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Monkey Madness and The Family Farm!

What's going on everyone!? I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving today! For the Game a Day challenge my lovely wife, beautiful daughter, dear ol' pops and I played a couple games of Coconuts from Mayday Games and finished with a game of Agricola Family Edition from Mayfair Games!

Coconuts was a great opener game and was filled with lots of laughs and goofing off. Surprisingly I won the first game and then my daughter won the second game.

After that we all played Agricola Family Edition and had an absolute BLAST! The game went very smoothly and it was our daughters first time playing. She caught on really quickly and was off and running.

Throughout the game it was a constant battle for wondering who would place their meeples where. The board for 4 players is perfectly balanced in my opinion, it was congested but in a good sense. You really couldn't hesitate on your turn. If you seen something you wanted/needed then you better get it while you have a chance, lol.

The surprise came at the end of the game when we counted up our scores. My lovely wife and I tied straight across with 32 points each! Not only that, my dear ol' pops and beautiful daughter tied straight across with 20 points!!!

We were all surprised at the outcome and everyone counted and re-counted once more but sure enough it was ties for all of us, lol!


To end the day, I honestly couldn't think of a better way than to tie with my family. There was no one who was "better" than the others tonight which meant that it was sheer fun and enjoyment. I'm thankful for such an ending to any day but on Thanksgiving of all days was perfect!



Here are a few pics from tonight's session:











As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples!
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment