DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

King of the Castle and Queen of the Kingdom!

What's going on everyone!? Today has been a pretty productive day. I've been putting together a video for a review I'll be posting soon as well as shot a time lapse for it.

Today for the Game a Day challenge my lovely wife and I played a great game of Castles of Burgundy. It was a VERY intense game and one that at a few times I'm SURE my wife thought she lost. But all is not as it seems in the world of gaming and it's not over until the last turn has been taken!

It turns out that she kicked my butt by the time the game had drawn to a close and I couldn't be happier! This was one of those times where the game even fooled me into thinking I had it won but turned around and put me in my place.

All in all it was a great game and a great time spent with my lovely wife and I can't wait to see what game tomorrow brings to the table!


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:









As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment