DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Here comes the harvest!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the Game a Day challenge my lovely wife, dear ol' pops and I played a game of Agricola Family Edition.

It was a GREAT game and ultimately ended by my lovely wife winning by ONE POINT against dear ol' pops! 40 - 39 and myself with about 21 I think it was. Regardless, It's always a fun time when I can get a game in with all of us and I can't wait for the next one.

Later on tonight I'm going to see if dear ol' pops wants to play some Ticket To Ride or possibly The Last Spike. Hopefully he'll be "game". (No pun intended)


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:








As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment