DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Monday, November 14, 2016

Flying to the finish!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the Game a Day challenge my lovely wife, dear ol' pops and I played a game of castle panic with the review copy of the newest expansion, Engines of War, which is set to hit the streets on the 23rd! Not only that but we LIVE STREAMED the session on the facebook page!

If you would like watch in on the session and see what happened to us in the game you can check it out RIGHT HERE! :D








Later on in the evening my lovely wife and I also played a vert fun session of Odin's Ravens by Osprey Games!

After what ended up being a VERY close match she ended up beating my by a beak!

All in all it was great fun and can see this in my
"2 player favorites" List.

Here are a few pics from tonight's session:









Not only is this game beautiful and fun but it just "Plays Well" if you will. I don't know how to word it really but it's a game that can be played by completely new players as well as seasoned vets. You're in for a good time with this one!


As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment