DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, November 4, 2016

Family Warfare!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the Game a Day challenge my dear ol' pops and I played a game earlier this afternoon that he beat me on by a single turn!

Later on after dinner my beautiful daughter, dear ol' pops and I played a game of Small World. As usual it was a great game. Dear ol' pops ended up winning with 84 points, my daughter was close behind him with 74 and I brought up the end with 43, lol!

I couldn't be more proud of my daughter for doing so well at the game. She REALLY likes playing the digital version with me so this was her first time at the physical game and she had a blast.


Here are a few pics from today's session:








As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-

No comments:

Post a Comment