DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Monday, October 24, 2016

Welcome to our Kingdom!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the Game a Day challenge my lovely wife, dear ol' pops, beautiful daughter and I played a GREAT game of Isle of Skye from Mayfair Games.

After a great time with the family as well as a great game at the table my beautiful daughter ended up beating us all! She was completely excited and surprised that she had done so but I kept telling her that the points only really matter when you're counting them.

Dear ol' pops came in a CLOSE second with my lovely wife getting third and then myself in the dust for last place. As you can imagine, I've REALLY been enjoying all these games and playing them with my family. I only wish we could ALL play them together every single day.

I can't wait until tomorrow when my lovely wife, dear ol' pops and I setup and play Black Gold!


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:












As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment