DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Plain and Simple!

What's going on everyone!? I'm having trouble with internet today so I'm writing this in hopes that I can get the problem fixed in time. If not, this will be archived and posted when possible.

Today for the "Game a Day" challenge my dear ol' pops and I decided to take it back to the beginning. To a time when I learned to lose graciously and accept that you can NOT win every game you play.

We hit "rewind" on the clock and played a good ol' game of Chess!

As with my younger years, he taught me a lesson at the game and ended up with a checkmate before I knew what hit me. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not the BEST player out there but also not the worst. Pops is just a really good player!

Here are a few pics from tonight's session:







As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment