DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

On Expedition

What's going on everyone!? Today was a pretty buy evening for us. We had to go to our beautiful daughters Parent/Teacher conference and by the time we got home it was getting a bit late. Today for the Game a Day challenge my lovely wife and I played a quick game of Lost Cities.

Surprisingly I happen to steal the win for this game. I don't know what's going on lately but I have to say, winning is a nice change once in a while. Overall it's just playing the game that I enjoy but who doesn't like to win sometimes!?


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:








As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment