DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

ALL ABOOOAAARD!!!!

What's going on everyone!? Today was another exciting but busier that I had hoped kind of day. First off, to start the day I got my playtest kit from Solarflare Games for one of their newest games in the works. I don't think I can say much about it just yet so I'll have to leave it at that for now.

I was looking forward to testing it out today but a few things got in the way and before I knew it the day seemed to be just about over so I'll be playing it for sure tomorrow as well as other times throughout this weekend when dear ol' pops is here!


As some of my readers may know, I'm a sucker for trains. I don't know what it is about them but I simply LOVE them. As such, this means that I love getting my hands on tabletop games that have to do with trains. One of the most popular if not THE most popular game with this theme in mind is the Ticket To Ride(TTR) series of games.

We have TTR European here on the shelf and have played it a few times but sadly it's just not a game my lovely wife can enjoy. Not sure why or what the heck is wrong with her(KIDDING!).

So yesterday she let me purchase the TTR Mobile App on google play with some of the extra change we had and I've been loving it ever since! Unfortunately I only have the one map that comes with the app because the additional maps are just out of reach for the moment but I'm hoping to have them in due time as well.


Ok, so after ALL of that I'm sure you can guess what I played today. That's right! For today's Game a Day challenge I played TTR Mobile! It was a GREAT game but unfortunately I did REALLY bad, lol. In all, I've won a couple and lost more than a couple but as usual I have a blast playing the game!


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:











I don't think the host will ever see this but I would like to thank them for a fast, fun and friendly game. I only hope I can find others just as friendly to play against!

If you happen to have the TTR Mobile App and would like to play a game with me some time, feel free to add KyBoredGamer as a "Buddy" on there!

As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment