DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Who did it!?

What's going on everyone!? Today we got a great surprise when dear ol' Pops decided to come for his weekend visit a day early!

This mean more time to talk, mess with his truck together and share stories and laughs over a board game. Tonight, my lovely wife, dear ol' pops and I all decided to take it back to oldschool by playing CLUE!

It was a very fun and eventful game with some really great guesses and deductions but in the end my lovely wife walked away with the win!


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:
 







As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I've never seen a version of Clue with those minis in it. All of the versions I've ever seen have just had simple colored pawns for the player markers. That's really cool. Makes me want to go out and buy a new copy.

    ReplyDelete