DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, September 9, 2016

Train to winnersville!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the "Game a Day" challenge my beautiful daughter and I played a quick game of Train Maker. And when I say "quick" I mean QUICK!

She completely STOMPED me in this session and completed her objective in TWO TURNS! I couldn't be more proud to be honest.

It was a great time and plenty of fun was had as we joked and rolled dice. Because it is getting late I opted for just the one game of it but I would have preferred to play another game or two of it with her.


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:







As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment