DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Monday, September 19, 2016

SPIKE IT!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the "Game a Day" challenge I let my dear ol' pops pick a game to play and his choice was The Last Spike!

So my lovely wife, dear ol' pops and I sat down for a great session of a great game. It's one of those strategic games that I really like where placement and order is key.

At the end of the game, we counted up our money and my lovely wife just BARELY got the win from me with 198k. My dear ol' pops came in at 146k and I came in at 191k.

As usual, it was a GREAT time and I always love playing games with them.

Here are a few pics from tonight's session:








As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment