DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Spare time...

What's going on everyone!? Today has been quite the lonely day here at Blackburn Castle. My daughter is staying over her friends house again tonight and my wife is working a double today. This means that I could have actually stayed and helped my dear ol' pops and kept an eye on him for one more day. :/

On top of that, the local annual festival is going on this weekend and as nice as it would have been to go and clear my mind, I can't make it due to not being able to talk a walk so far.

So today for the "Game a Day" challenge I decided to play a quick game that I picked up yesterday while I was with my dear ol' pops. Unfortunately him and I didn't get a chance to play it like I had hoped so I played it today.

It's a fun little bowling dice game but something tells me it would be more fun with others to play this particular game with.


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:







As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment