DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, September 30, 2016

Lonely evening

What's going on everyone!? Today my lovely wife had to work yet another 16 hour shift so unfortunately she wasn't able to play a game with me. My beautiful daughter agreed to play a game with me while we were talking over dinner but shortly after she had fallen asleep after a long day at school.

So I once again turned to Star Realms Mobile. This time looking for a random opponent. I found one and we had it out at the game. At first I was doing pretty good but out of nowhere they commenced to kicking my butt and got the win!

It was a close game at the end and I had a blast as always but tomorrow I'm hoping to get a physical game or two to the table!


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:











As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment