DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, September 23, 2016

Home again

What's going on everyone!? Today was the last day I was able to stay with dear ol' pops before heading back home. Because of this there was a lot done today to spend as much time together as possible. I also managed to get stung by a yellow jacket which I'm allergic to... Oh what fun...


For today's "Game a Day" challenge my lovely wife and I played a game of Star Realms Mobile after we got home and headed to bed.

It was a fairly close game and I got the win! But it kind of feels like a "hollow victory" because she was so tired she was falling asleep while we were playing our match. To that I say, not bad at all for half asleep! :)



Here are a few pics from tonight's session:







As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment