DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, September 16, 2016

Dungeons, Dice and Towers!

What's going on everyone!? Tonight for the "Game a Day" challenge my dear ol' pops and I played another session of Dungeon Dice in preparation for my review of the game. Not only that, we just can't get enough of it! On top of that I also used the time to check out a new piece I got in for review. I dice tray/holder/tower! That review will be coming up as well!

As usual, it was a great time and lots of fun battling monsters in the dungeon. I am always eager to play another game in general but with my dear ol' pops as well.


Here are a few pics from tonight's session which show the game AND the tray/holder/tower:









As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

Be sure to check out the new game from Potluck Games (Makers of Dungeon Dice) EPIC DICE: Tower Defence on kickstarter HERE!

While you're on kickstarter, stop by and check out the PALADINS KEEP Dice tray and tower combo by Hrothgar's Hoard which just launched today HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing. d&d miniatures

    ReplyDelete