DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Dragons!!!!!!!

What's going on everyone!? Tonight for the "Game a Day" challenge I played a solo game of Dragon Slayer Dice.

It was rough going but I made it to 42 points before the green dragon decided to turn me into the Kentucky FRIED Gamer!

If you're wondering about how I play a solo version of this, I use three of the provided tokens as "Lives". Each time I lose all three dice I discard a life and continue going. When I discard the last token the game is over and I jot down my score.

It's a pretty fun way to challenge yourself at this game and I highly recommend you give it a shot sometime if you happen to have it.


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:








As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment