DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Train Heist!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the "Game a Day" my lovely wife and I decided to get in a couple quick games of my favorite train themed dice game, Train Maker! We tried out the Lawmen vs. Robbers 2 player variant that we've yet to play and it was pretty fun. It's a sort of poker style game with the dice where you are trying to rob or save the train by being the first to win 3 out of 5 train tokens in the middle.

My lovely wife won a game and I won a game as well so we're all tied up for tonight's wins! This version makes me wish there were more dice involved so we could play up to 6 players in this game mode. I can see it being really fun in larger numbers but this would require more tokens as well as dice.

All in all I would definitely play this version again some time, it was fun.

Here are a few pics from tonight's session:









As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment