DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Late night again

What's going on everyone!? Today has been another LONG day with chores being done around the house as I clean up my video game room and get ready to unload it all to make room for my office space.

Not only that, my beautiful daughter got released from school early today due to a water main break in our town. Not sure how long it will last but we're under a boil water advisory until further notice.

Along with this, my lovely wife ended up working close to a 16 hour shift today and didn't really get home in time for us to sit down at the table and play a game like I was hoping. So since we were both tired we decided on another game of Star Realms Mobile.

The game went great until she kicked my butt as usual(I promise, I DO try..lol!) and shortly after we both fell fast asleep. I had just happen to get up realizing I didn't make the post for the night so here it is! :P

Here are a couple pics from tonight's session:








As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment