DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, August 25, 2016

I found a Group!

What's going on everyone!? Today my lovely wife had to work a double so we still didn't get a chance to play a new game. I DID however come across this awesome Star Realms group on facebook and is it GREAT!

Within an hour I had played TONS of new people and the best part is (Aside from their politeness) that you get to TALK to them and tell them "Good Game". They're also VERY helpful in that they have a program to help you play better as well!

I could go on and on but I bet you can see where this one is going. For today's "Game a Day" challenge I played Star Realms Mobile again. I know it's a repeat game for all you readers and it's probably getting old to you but I just couldn't help but play it today. As a matter of fact, I played quite a few games of it today, somewhere around 10 - 15.

Surprisingly I actually WON a game or two! :D

Here are a few pics from the last session a little bit ago:






As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment