DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Gladiators and Super Villains!

What's going on everyone! Today was a day of playing some review copies this evening! My lovely wife and I played some Ophidian 2360 which I lost horribly but had a great time playing.

Then my lovely wife, beautiful daughter and I played some Thwarted! which is a game where players take on the rolls of super villains trying to defeat super heroes that are patrolling the city! This was a fun and fast paced game and I also lost this one horribly while my beautiful daughter took first place and my lovely wife got second!

Thwarted is also on kickstarter at the moment which you can CHECK OUT HERE!

Both games have AMAZING artwork and are great fun. Keep an eye out for a review of each of the games within the next 48 hours!


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:










As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment