DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Cooking up a game!

What's going on everyone!? Today hasn't been an easy one to deal with. Had plenty of bad luck happen today. One part of it was remedied from a great friend on facebook. The other, not so much. :/

It seems that my motherboard on my PC has unexpectedly stopped working which means I can't do a few reviews as the pics were on the computer. This also means that I can't do any videos that I had planned!

So I thought I would take this time to mention that I have a patreon page which you can check out and help support HERE.

The contributions that go to the page are for things such as this problem exactly. It would help me upgrade my hardware for recording and pictures for the reviews as well as provide me with the support to keep going to conventions so I can share them with you one on one.

As an added benefit, if you are a supporter on there you will have a first look at some of the reviews up to 24 hours before I post them here or anywhere else. On top of that, there are a few other rewards for being a supporter. So please take a moment to check that out and give it a share around. It would mean a great deal to me.
___________________________________________________________________________________





For the "Game a Day" this evening, my lovely wife and I decided to try out Burgoo by TMG. This is a very simple yet fun game. It can be a bit stale with only 2 players but it is by all means perfectly suitable for 2 players. I imagine it would be more exciting with more players however.

After a quick and easy run down of the rules we were up and cooking in no time at all. Surprisingly I had actually won this game! But I account the win to the fact that I confused my wife on how to win the game.


Here are a few pics of tonight's session:









As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment