DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Bossing the Boss

What's going on everyone!? Tonight for the "Game a Day" challenge my lovely wife, dear ol' pops and I all played Boss Monster! The reason I chose this game was because tomorrow is my lovely wife's birthday as well as our anniversary and I had some cards hidden in the game that I had made.

It was a great game and VERY close but in the end, my wife and I ended up getting in a tie for the first time ever! Turns out she had won due to the tie breaker though. We all had a blast and laughed as well as cursed each other a bit but I wouldn't have it any other way.


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:










As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment