DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, July 29, 2016

On the Hunt!

What's going on everyone!? Today my lovely wife had to work a 16 unfortunately so she wasn't home this evening to play a game. Luckily I recruited my beautiful daughter and together we played Raptor for the "Game a Day" challenge!

It is a GREAT game and definitely something I can see myself wanting to play more of. I really like how it has a modular board as well as miniatures AND punch out terrain!

We had a blast playing it and my daughter ended up winning with Team Raptor by killing all of my scientists on the board, she even managed to get one baby safely into the jungle as well!

Here are a few pics from tonight's session:









As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment