DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, July 8, 2016

Locked door, Great Music and Fighting for food!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the "Game a Day" challenge we played a few different games that are needing reviews done this month.

First up we tried out Thinkfun's awesome Escape Room Game which is full of puzzles that will leave your mind thirsty for more! I'm glad to say that we succeeded at this one and I can't wait to host it again.










Next up was a completely different kind of game that is simple AWESOME! It's called Lords of Rock and it's by Solarflare Games. I've recently been given some updates to the rules and 4 extra cards to try out in the game and all I can say is... WOW! The game was JUST as fun this time as last time. I LOVED being able to play this one as a 4 player game as well.

As usual, my lovely wife ended up winning this one with my dear ol' Pops and beautiful daughter ending in a TIE for second and myself coming in last.








Lastly we played an AWESOME tile laying game by IELLO Games called Sapiens. This one as a CLOSE battle all the way to the end of the game with my lovely wife being the winner and my dear ol' Pops coming in second!

This is yet another game I currently can NOT get enough of at the moment. :)









Be sure to keep an eye out for a review for each of these games over the next week as I slowly get a chance to write about them. As for tomorrow, it'll be our beautiful daughters birthday so I'm sure we'll be playing PLENTY of other games as well!

In the mean time, feel free to check out the sites for each game here:

Thinkfun Games

Solarflare Games

IELLO Games

As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment