DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

BRAAAAINS!

What's going on everyone!? Today I worked on something a little different than I usually do for board gaming. You can check it out at the video below. :)






Since I spent so much time working on this project and I also had to mow today I didn't end up with much time at the end of the day to play larger game. My lovely wife had to get to bed asap for work in the morning so we decided on a game we've not really played in a little while, Zombie Dice!

As we were getting ready to play, our beautiful daughter said she'd like to play as well. So as usual, I was happy to let her join in on the game!

Turns out, I was the first to reach 13+ with a score of 14. My lovely wife and daughter tied at 15 in the final round so they played one more turn each. Turns out my wife got an additional 4 added to her score for a total of 19. When our daughter was up for her turn she ALMOST tied again but sadly, as she got her 3rd and 4th brains which would have tied her, she also got the last shotgun she needed as well putting her in second place.

As usual, it was a great time for all. Even if it's a game as short as Zombie Dice, it just goes to show that my motto rings true!

Here are a few pics from tonight's session:









As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment