DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Beam me down!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the "Game a Day" challenge my lovely wife and I got in a quick game of the Star Realms app and Mint Tin Aliens before she had to head to bed.


We had an intense battle in Star Realms and for the first time on the app I had actually won a game! If you would ever like to be part of the "Game a Day" challenge with me and have either Star Realms OR Cthulhu Realms app feel free to check out my facebook page and post your username on there. I'll be sure to send you a challenge if/when the time comes. :)

Mint Tin Aliens was a great game and just the right time length so fill before her bed time. Surprisingly I didn't lose! ... Well... I didn't WIN either. We actually managed to tie which isn't something we've done yet with this game!

All in all it was a great game and I was glad to spend a few minutes with my busy wife this evening.

Here are a few pics from tonight's session:














As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment