DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, July 1, 2016

7 Months in!!!

What's going on everyone! As of today we're 7 months in on the "Game a Day" challenge! That's right, I've played at LEAST one game EVERY day this year! On some days there's even been more than two or three games in a day!

I couldn't do this without the support from my great family, friends and YOU! Thank you to all of you readers out there who come back here day to day or week to week to see what games my family and I have played! Your support means everything to myself as well as my family and I really feel like I've got a purpose in life.


Today for the "Game a Day" challenge I decided to take things up a bit by playing ONLY games that I'll be posting reviews for that will be on kickstarter soon!

So this evening my lovely wife, beautiful daughter and I had time to 2 games with a a break for dinner in between.

First up as a game called Barnyard Roundup and it's by Druid City Games. It's a great little family bluffing game and I can't wait to share the review with you! Surprisingly, I came in last but had a TON of fun playing. My lovely wife BARELY walked away with the win and our beautiful daughter came in second.






Next up we tried out a new game I recently got for review called Lords of Rock and it's by Solarflare Games. This one has some BEAUTIFUL art and it has a GREAT theme unlike any other game on my shelves! When you see the review, your eyes will melt with joy! As usual, my lovely wife walked away with the win in this game as well. It was a little close though, our beautiful daughter was right on her heals! With me in last place yet again..lol.




 Tomorrow I've got TWO MORE games that will be coming to kickstarter soon that I'm going to play as well!


As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment