DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, June 3, 2016

Alll Aboaaard!

What's going on everyone!? Tonight for the "Game a Day" challenge my lovely wife, beautiful daughter and I played some more TrainMaker at my daughters request. Who am I to deny a child of liking a TRAIN themed game!?

We started a little late but we were playing best out of 3. My wife won the first one and my daughter gave a valiant effort but I came out with the first to win 2 games! That's how you know things are not right in the world, I beat BOTH of them, lol!

All in all, it was great fun and goofing around even though it's pretty late. We all had fun and I can't wait to see what we play tomorrow. Did I mention I love summer break? It gives me another person to play games with! :)


Here's a few pics of tonight's session:










As Always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment