DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, May 20, 2016

Yarg, Place ye bets!

What's going on everyone!? Today's been a pretty nice day outside, Other than the rain towards the evening. I'm slowly getting my workshop cleaned up and organized after the few wood projects I've done lately(I'm very appreciative of having my own place to work on such things but an 8x10 building just isn't large enough for all the things that I've got in there, lol!)

Tonight for the "Game a Day" challenge my lovely wife and I played Captains Wager which I received in a review sample box for Tabletop Monthly subscription box that I'll be reviewing soon. So be sure to keep an eye out for that one as well as another monthly box review called Dungeon Crate I'll be doing too!

Turns out, as usual, my lovely wife doesn't disappoint and kicked my butt at this game as well. I wouldn't have it any other way though, I swear I don't GIVE her these wins! I mean, I like winning and it may seem mean but I like making her lose from time to time but man is it more difficult than you would think, lol!


Here's a few pics from tonight's session:










As always, thank you very much for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment