DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Time to get lucky!

What's going on everyone!? I hope all my readers have had a great day of gaming or just a great day in general! Today for the "Game a Day" challenge my lovely wife, my neighbors wife and I all played Kill Doctor Lucky.

If you've never played this one you should REALLY try it out. It's not a "deep" game but it is extremely fun. Think of it as a sort of "Reverse Clue". Instead of trying to find out WHO did it, you are trying to be THE ONE to do it!

You can get all the PnP files for this game from the ever so awesome cheapass games website at the following link: CHEAPASS GAMES KDL FILES

Now, if the art is a little bland for you, simply do some image searches and you can come up with a whole host of stuff to print out to make your game POP!


So back to our session, It went pretty smoothly. I was a bit rusty with the rules but things fell into place just fine. By the end of the game it was my lovely wife who offed the old not-so-lucky...lol. I was close on her heals but I messed up a number of my own moves so that took me out of the winning.

It was still a LOT of fun and I really enjoy this game probably more than I should. I love how it's a little bit of a "Frienemy" mechanic to it. I highly suggest you check it out!

Here are a few pics from our session today:







As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment