DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

TIIIIIMBERRR!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the "Game a Day" challenge I thought it would be fun to play a simple game with my family that I'm surprised to say we've never played together before. Sure I've played it plenty when I was younger and I'm sure my lovely wife has as well, but I'm pretty sure I've never played it correctly as I was pretty young at the time and just interested in building things and knocking them down (Who doesn't love doing that!?).

Anyways, today for the first time in my little families history we played Jenga... well... a knock off version anyway..lol.

The other reason for choosing this game is it was getting close to my daughters bed time for school so I thought this would be a fast and fun game to play. I also used this as an opportunity to have us all dawn my awesome hard hat that dear 'ol Pops gave me a little while back, lol.


Here's a few pics from tonight's session:







As you can see, there was great fun had by all! It was something that I often look back to in my gaming years and try to recall such wonderful things happening that can be laughed about.


As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment