DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Saturday, May 14, 2016

New Project!


What's going on everyone!? Today has been another busy day, I started working on a new project and have actually been taking a few pics as I can remember to help share and document this build.

Tonight for the "Game a Day" challenge I finally got the chance to play on my finished Crokinole board with my dear 'ol Pops. It was also the first time I was able to use my new scoreboard I'm working on as well!

On top of that, we had a sort of single elimination game which you could technically call an unofficial tournament. Turns out my neighbor was the champ to the end but his wife stole the final win as well as the tournament!

Congrats to them both for the awesome game play and thank you to them for the great time.

Here's a few pics from tonight's session.













Now, on to the new project I'm working on!

As you no doubt have seen, I'm having a LOT of fun with crokinole. So it got me thinking and after some searching online I was surprised to see nothing like what I had planned. My idea was to make a different sort of crokinole that I shall call crokipool.

That's right, I'm working on a Billiard Table for Crokinole! :D

Below are some pics I've taking to try and document the build as I can.













As always. thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim


2 comments:

  1. Love all the pics of the Crokinold board you've been putting up lately, Tim. Beautiful wood-working, my friend! I've never heard of that game before, but it seems like a great pub game. I'm going to have to look into picking a copy up somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Geoffrey! It's a great game and extremely addicting. I don't know what it is about the game but there's some magic to it's simplicity that makes it a great time killer.

      Delete