DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mothers Day!

What's going on everyone!? I hope all the wonderful mothers out there had a great day today. We had a good time with a cookout and then games. Being the day that it is, I asked my lovely wife what game she would like to play on this special day and she picked Nightmare Before Christmas Munchkin!

It's a game that our daughter got for her knowing that she is a big munchkin fan and we finally broke it out tonight.

After a bit of fun we decided to call it an early game so that my hard working wife could get some rest for the night.

Here's a few pics from tonight's session:




Did I mention how much I LOVE this d6!!!! :D


As always, thank you very much for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment