DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Stuck on a ship!

What's going on everyone!? Tonight for our "Game a Day" I decided to take my wife and father with me while searching a supposed "abandoned" ship out in space. Seemed like a great way to pick up some easy cash and some stuff to trade at the next hub.

Turns out, the ship was NOT abandoned and had a crew aboard! They weren't too happy to see us scrounging around their ship and to be honest, it didn't end well for my crew and I. We failed our missions but got out thanks to an escape pod or two that we found.

Looks like we'll be heading back for another shot at it soon. NEXT time, we'll be ready for them...I hope...

Here's a few pics from tonight's session:











As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

2 comments:

  1. I love the little prologue up there .. I might have to steal that for the rulebook. ;)

    ReplyDelete