DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, April 29, 2016

New Game on the table!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the "Game a Day" challenge I had intended on playing this awesome game I've played before called Into the Black. The reason is, the creator is waiting from a review from me and is in a bit of a rush. Unfortunately I didn't have time to play it today like I had thought and my wife ended up going to bed early for work in the morning.

This is both good AND bad. You see, I COULD play the game by myself and I have plenty of times but I wanted to get my wife in on the game for a last "Hurrah" if you well. The game has had a few things change since we last played and I was wanting her opinion and feedback as well as my own. So this means that I'll have to wait until tomorrow to play. Fear not! There WILL be a review for this game up by tomorrow evening! :D

Now on to the good part of the night that doesn't include me missing out on playing an awesome game... James over at Minion Games sent me a couple of their recent micro games to check out and I was able to get one to the table to night for a review in the new future.

The game in question is called "Perceptive" and it's a neat little game to say the least. It seems VERY easy to pick up and learn, It's for 1 - 4 players which is always nice and it has a play time of roughly 15 minutes.

I can't wait to go more in depth about this game as well as the other but for the time being, here's a couple pics from tonight's lonely session:








As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment