DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Monday, April 18, 2016

Earth, Wind, Fire, Death, Water

What's going on everyone?! Today for the "Game a Day" challenge my lovely wife, neighbor and I played some more MTG. It's something new for my wife and something my neighbor loves so I felt it was a great time playing the game together and helping to teach my wife how to play. She's doing great by the way, still winning, lol!


Here's a couple pics from tonight's session:



Making new decks from scratch out of a bunch of old cards is my idea of fun with it comes to MTG. There's nothing like sitting at a table for hours trying to find out what works well with what. The randomness of it is awesome as well!


As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment